- The submission of abstracts can only be accepted via the online abstract system.
- Abstract submission deadline: August 2, 2019
- Names of the authors should not include their affiliations.
- The name should be written with first letter in capital
Ex: Mehmet Küçük
- Name and address of the institution in which the author is employed, should be stated.
Ex: Xxxx University, Faculty of Medicine, Department of Xxxx, Istanbul, Turkey
- The abstract should not exceed 300 words excluding the abstract title and name & surname of the author.
- Abstracts can be sent both in Turkish and English.
- The name of an abstract title should be written with just first letter in capital. (abbreviations are excluded.)
Ex: Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx XXXxxxxxxxx
- If abbreviation is used in the abstract, the abbreviation's explicit name must be specified in parentheses.
- The purpose of the study and the methods used in the abstract should be stated briefly, the findings should be summarized with enough numerical detail and the results should be explained in the framework of the presented findings.
- Abstract should be organized in a way to include the titles of purpose, materials and methods, results and conclusions.
- International standard abbreviations can be used in text. If there is a special acronym, the exact opening of the abbreviation should be written by opening the parentheses where it was first used.
- 2 tables and 2 graphics can be added to abstract
- Submitted abstracts should not contain reference and reference number.
- Those who wish to be printed in in a full text too, should state the relevant field on the submission page.
- Authors wishing to publish the full text of an abstract should submit 1500 words of full-text papers to the date of October 25, 2019.
- Abstracts published electronically will be printed as summary or full text in the additional number of 2019 years of Journal of IKÇÜSBF.
Full-text papers must be prepared according to the writing rules of the IKÇÜSBF Journal. The document showing the approval of the Ethics Committee is required for the research to be published in the journal.
- It is recommended that you carefully make the final check of your abstract before submitting your statement. The abstracts submitted through the digiAbstractmodule should be paid attention to writing mistakes as they will be made into digital books. Authors are responsible for all typographical errors.
- After completing your submission, an automated email will be sent confirming your successful submission. If you do not receive this confirmation email, please contact the secretariat of Congress at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the field of oral presentations and poster papers, the awards will be awarded.
All abstracts and proceedings will be blind reviewed by the Scientific Committee. To publish of the abstract, the congress registration process must be completed.The Scientific Committee has the right to change and make decisions as oral or poster presentations. An acceptance letter concerning the abstract evaluation result will be e - mailed to the author.Also accepted abstracts will be announced on the congress web page
Oral presentations’ duration is 10 minutes, including presentation and discussion.
Oral presentations should be delivered to the Speakers Ready Room at least one hour before the presentation time.
Your poster papers will be demonstrated as E-poster.You can save your poster as an image format (JPG, JPEG, PNG, TIFF) (e.g. P-001.jpg) and email to pediatrihemşireligi@egekongre.com